Currently loving: Garnier Body Intensive 7 Day Hydrating Lotion

I picked this up in Boots at the weekend as it was only £1.99 (£1 off RRP I think) and have been using it for the past few days. Obviously it is early days but so far I’m loving it, it’s light but nicely moisturising, absorbs quickly and smells lovely.

I went for the normal skin version with aloe vera so it smells really fresh. I can definitely see myself using a few of these!

One thing I’m not sure on though is the ‘7 days’ claim. Maybe just my own habits but I moisturise after a shower because that’s when my skin feels dry, and whilst its a good moisturiser, it hasn’t yet made me feel like I can skip using it after a shower. So I wouldn’t say my ‘skin feels intensely hydrated for up to 7 days’.

Bought by me.

1. March 30, 2011 / 9:09 am

Thanks for the post. I have this moisturiser too and really love it! It makes my skin feel so soft!

2. Hannah.
    March 30, 2011 / 4:33 pm

I have heard this is so good!
    I’d really like to try it out x

I’m having a giveaway if you wanna check it out! 🙂 xx

3. cornflakegirl
    March 30, 2011 / 6:53 pm

Was looking at this in my local chemist the other day and from what I can make out they recommend daily use for either 7 or 14 days (can’t rember which,) from then on your skin should feel moisturised for up to seven days. I didn’t buy it, mainly cos I don’t actually need another body moisturiser at the moment. I must say that the price here (in Ireland) was something like €3.50 and that was with the €1 off the RRP.

4. MeLikeyUK
    March 30, 2011 / 7:15 pm

Hi,
    I was just wondering what the size of the bottle was for £1.99 (i.e.) How many mls?
    Cheers 😉

5. frilly-lace-knickers
    March 30, 2011 / 7:28 pm

Thanks for sharing this, i like reviews on reasonably priced products because my natural instinct is to always go for more expensive prducts x

6. March 31, 2011 / 5:36 pm

It does say that the studies were done after 4 weeks of applying twice daily, that’s when your skin feels hydrated for 7 days, not just straight off 🙂 x