This week for the Jergens Experience is all about money…
Ah, money. Makes the world go around apparently. I’ve never been all that great with money, always more on the spend rather than save side of things! Which normally leaves me a little tight on those last days (weeks) before payday rolls around. I have a little bit of a shopping problems (if it’s a Friday, online, in an airport or a special occasion then the purchase doesn’t count…). So, having just checked my online banking and realised that I (again) will be broke before payday I have decided to follow a number of challenges:
1. Have a no-buy day a week, where I can buy nothing at all.
2. Set a shopping budget on a monthly basis and stick to it.
3. Don’t impulse buy, if I see something I want I must wait at least 24 hours before purchasing.
4. I’m going to do the old use-up project before being allowed to buy new beauty products. Not specifically project 10-pan, but a conscious effort to use rather than buy.
5. Have a big clothes clear out and put relatively unworn items on ebay.
What do you do when red is your bank accounts favourite colour?? Any money savings tips to share?!