Beauty Body

Jergens Naturals Feel Fantastic Experience: Week 3

July 4, 2011
P1050469

This week for the Jergens Experience is all about money…

Ah, money. Makes the world go around apparently. I’ve never been all that great with money, always more on the spend rather than save side of things! Which normally leaves me a little tight on those last days (weeks) before payday rolls around. I have a little bit of a shopping problems (if it’s a Friday, online, in an airport or a special occasion then the purchase doesn’t count…). So, having just checked my online banking and realised that I (again) will be broke before payday I have decided to follow a number of challenges:

1. Have a no-buy day a week, where I can buy nothing at all.
2. Set a shopping budget on a monthly basis and stick to it.
3. Don’t impulse buy, if I see something I want I must wait at least 24 hours before purchasing.
4. I’m going to do the old use-up project before being allowed to buy new beauty products. Not specifically project 10-pan, but a conscious effort to use rather than buy.
5. Have a big clothes clear out and put relatively unworn items on ebay.

What do you do when red is your bank accounts favourite colour?? Any money savings tips to share?!

You Might Also Like

• Reply germangreeneyedmonster July 4, 2011 at 10:02 am

not being overly social for a while. I noticed that all that “a coffee here, a cocktail there, etc.” builds up in a scary way…

• Reply shanice July 4, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I can’t leave money in my bank because it leads to too much online shopping haha, try getting some of those money tins that you can’t open :)

• Reply Elite Eye Serum July 5, 2011 at 12:06 pm

I just love jergens and the results it implemented to me the moment I start to use it. It was really a worth or purchase and the value for money.

• Reply Vicky a July 9, 2011 at 8:44 am

Not reading beauty blogs… My beauty spending has gone through the roof, as people are such enablers

• Reply Marcella July 9, 2011 at 3:36 pm

Before purchasing anything assess whether it is a ‘want’ or a ‘need’.

Email: myemailaddress50(at)gmail(dot)com

• Reply Voe July 11, 2011 at 10:37 am

I tend to make my own moisturisers (there are some recipes on my blog). You’d be so shocked at how quick it is to make your own!

You have a wonderful blog by the way, I will be checking back to read more of your posts. I wish all the luck in the world with it (although I am sure you do not need it).

All the best,