Make Up

Current favourites

April 23, 2012

This week I have been loving these four little lovelies in my day to day make-up routine…

Clarins Ever Matte Foundation*
I love the texture and finish of this, it’s matte – but not too matte. Plus it still feels moisturising rather than drying like other matte foundations can be. It also lasts all day long without need to touch up or reapply. I’ve been topping this off with a little bit of my favourite Bare Minerals Foundation which really sets it.
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
This is the mini sized setting spray from Urban Decay – I think this has played a part in keeping my foundations lasting through work and into the evening.
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer*
I mentioned this in my recent YT video as a favourite and wanted to put it out there again – I’m loving this as my current under-eye concealer. This is seriously creamy, blends so easily and then the light powder sets it so it doesn’t budge. I’ve been using a concealer brush to apply the cream and the Sigma 224 for the powder.
New CID i-mousse ‘Tourmaline’*
I mentioned this one earlier this week and have been using this all week – I’ve become really obsessed with pinky eye shades (I need to do a post on my three favourites actually…)
What are your weekly favourites?

* denotes PR sample.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Christina Adores April 23, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Would you recommend the Urban Decay spray? Wondering whether it’s worth the money…xx

• Reply Emily April 23, 2012 at 3:44 pm

The Urban Decay spray looks amazing! xx

• Reply ClassicKatie April 23, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I want to try the Urban Decay spray! a long time ago i had something like it but it literally felt like i had just up and sprayed liquid hairspray on my face it was awful.

did i mention i love your blog layout :) its so unique!

• Reply Megan April 23, 2012 at 5:18 pm

I really want the urban decay spray. is it worth it? x

• Reply Laura. April 23, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Lijken me fijne producten ik volg je trouwens via bloglovin, volg je me terug? xx

• Reply Christy R. April 24, 2012 at 4:00 am

OMG – I love the Urban Decay spray.

I don’t think you can get it in the old colors anymore, but that’s probably OK with the new line coming on. Also, found this link on the other page and it saved me!

Please help me find shadow options for low lighting at my job

• Reply Ellsbells x April 24, 2012 at 6:54 pm

I have just bought the bobbi brown concealer kit in ivory, and I’m really pleased with it so far. I can definitely see it becoming one of my staple products in no time. Although I have got other urban decay products, I haven’t tried the spray but I might take a closer look at it now :) xx