Make Up

New CID Cosmetics Eye Mousse ‘Tourmaline’

April 19, 2012
6934774976_98bf6e1716

New CID have just launched a collection of i colour mousses – creamy, colourful shades of which this little beauty ‘Tourmaline’ which reminds me of my Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in Emerveille as a similar pinky golden shimmer.

Texture and pigmentation wise I am really impressed – the swatch is a tiny amount that goes a long way. I’d like to say it’s a much cheaper option than the Chanel – and yes, it is cheaper. But at £14 it’s not a steal… I’d say it’s worth it.
The pigmentation and colour are impressive, but what really impresses me is the staying power – I tried these on my eyes, one day with some Too Faced Primer underneath and one day on it’s own and it held up really well both times – slightly better with the primer as to be expected, but on it’s own it stayed in place.
Overall, if you fancy the Chanel but don’t want to fork out over £20….then definitely check these out. Not a total dupe, this shade is pinker, the Chanel is more peachy – but still, save a tenner…
Find out more over on NEW CID website.

PR sample.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Emily April 19, 2012 at 9:19 am

This looks lovely! Where can you buy New CID? xx

• Reply Samantha Malkin April 19, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I love the look of it, really nice colour and shine… I might have to investigate getting some for the shop – the thing is you need a whole range (then I have to have one for myself) and it starts getting expensive :-)

• Reply Segments of Life April 19, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I wish that was available around here… :/
    By the way, I tagged you!

• Reply mineral lipstick April 20, 2012 at 5:12 am

I like the colour…more like close to copper…and the subtle shine does look very good.A little amount doing the trick sounds interesting and value for money.

• Reply london liaison April 21, 2012 at 6:19 pm

wow, the color is so pretty! i love to use eye mousse for a day make up.

xx
    Ines from londonliaison.com

• Reply T90Kate May 4, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Wow that looks great. I love New CID makeup especially the i-glow the colours are amazing! I got mine from Hairtrade as it seems to be the cheapest place at the moment.