Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Random

Navy Studded Jumper Dorothy Perkins
Cream studded jumper Dorothy Perkins
Essie Lilacism Superdrug
Essie Fiji  Superdrug
Boots Office
Floral Top Topshop

Slightly random one here…but these are my most recent lust-afters. The two jumpers are both from Dorothy Perkins and I know I only need one, I just cant decide which colour I want?! Blue or cream… The tunic top is from Topshop and I saw it a while ago and it keeps popping back into my head. I like the idea of this with black skinnies or leggings for Autumn.

As always, some beauty bits in there – two shades I want to add to my Essie collection – Lilacism and Fiji. I hope Superdrug or Boots bring back that 3 for 2 on all make-up again soon…

The shoes, with studs at the back are from Office and have been on my lust-list for a while. Now it’s coming to the end of Summer they may have to come home with me.

A puppy. Yes, a silly one – as there’s no way I could look after a puppy properly, the two house bunnies take up enough time already. But one day I would love to have a dog in my life of some sort (dream dog being a sausage dog… if you saw my instagram on Monday you will have had a peek at why – so cute!)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Natalie August 23, 2012 at 10:06 am

Ahhh the sausage dog puppy is too cute! We have a sausage dog named Baxter :) he sure is a cutie! x

• Reply Victoria August 23, 2012 at 12:38 pm

really need to try something from essie, always hear such great things!

• Reply Laura {This City Life London} August 23, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Aww I want a puppy too but they’re so difficult to have when you live in London! Unless of course you’re boss lets you take them into work.

I also want those Office boots or at least this cheaper Topshop alternative:

I love new season! Although I don’t think my bank account does! :(
    x

• Reply Kristy Hank August 23, 2012 at 12:45 pm

The floral top and the boots are so cute! Fiji looks like a really nice nail colour too.

just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

• Reply Kiah Askew August 23, 2012 at 8:11 pm

I have Essie lilacism, I find that I have to put on 3/4 coats to get the colour out of the polish.

xx

• Reply Mopsy August 24, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Sausage dogs are brilliant with the funny way they wiggle along.

Love the jumpers, pure cotton too!