Beauty

Clarins Ombre Minerale Eyeshadow Singles

October 24, 2012
8375327986_34ba319a05_z

This is a little blog post to take a look at Ombre Minerale eye shadows – the new-look single eyeshadows from Clarins that are very pretty and also can be used wet and dry for different effects.

For each of the shades I’ve been playing with I have swatched wet and dry (wet on the left, dry on the right) along with photos of the pan in natural light and flash.

IMG_0523 IMG_0578 IMG_0525 IMG_0529 IMG_0531 IMG_0536 IMG_0538 IMG_0541 IMG_0544 IMG_0550 IMG_0555 IMG_0560 IMG_0566 IMG_0571 IMG_0577

I’m really loving all four of the shades I picked to have a play with – especially the Silver Green and Taupe – both such each to wear shades. The White Sparkle will make a lovely highlight or sheer wash of brightening colour and Dark Chocolate has a lovely warm tone to it that will make a flattering smokey eye.
I do have to add how much I love the gold shade of the Clarins packaging – it’s gold enough to be luxe but not in your face bright gold. Also with a lovely little mirror in the lid of each eyeshadow pan. Very pretty stuff.
Available from Clarins.co.uk (£16)

PR samples.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Zaggora Girl October 24, 2012 at 7:52 am

These would help make a perfect smoky eye effect! Can we see them in action :)?

• Reply Lynnsay. October 24, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Really pretty! Clarins are on form at the moment, never used to really like them as a brand, but they’ve brought out a lot of new things recently that look great!

• Reply All Things Pretty October 24, 2012 at 9:12 pm

These are really gorgeous! There’s similar shades (apart from the green) in the UD 15th Anniversary palette, thank goodness or I’d be spending £64 for these four tomorrow xx

• Reply GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle October 24, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Gorgeous colors. I really like single shadows. They are so versatile.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

• Reply Kimmy October 25, 2012 at 12:08 am

Very nice shimmer on all of them! I can see the white one being perfect for the spot on the inside corner of your eyes!
    Kimmy
    xx

• Reply Beauty Daze October 25, 2012 at 7:20 pm

These shades are just gorgeous! I particularly love Dark Chocolate, just my kind of shade 😀 These are going on my lust list.

Steph xx

• Reply Vicki October 26, 2012 at 7:53 pm

They all look lovely. The packaging of these looks very luxurious too. Dark Chocolate is my fave

• Reply Kristy Hank October 27, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Nice colours! They look really good both wet & dry, for different kinds of looks. xx

just-another-day1.blogspot.ca