Beauty Fashion Fragrance Home Lifestyle

Currently lusting after…

November 4, 2012
c600x459
Current wish list
Warehouse ombre sweater / Alex Monroe Love Ring  / iPad 2 Case / Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens / Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel / Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche / Antipodes Manuka Mask / Christian Dior ‘Grand Bal’ nail varnish/ Diptyque Feu de Bois Scented Candle / Jo Malone™ Pomegranate Noir Cologne/ Essie Winter 2012 Collection (mainly want the blue, turquoise and pewter-gold ones)

The boyfriend has already started pestering me for what I’d like for Christmas – which is lovely – but I will still put money on him leaving his Christmas shopping to the last moment possible. But it did set me off on a little bit of an imaginary shopping spree…but this time instead of putting items into my basket online I decided to make a little Polyvore collage of items I currently have in my lust-list.

A few have been on there a while, and others are fairly new additions. Plus I can’t promise this wont change (grow) between now and December. But still… I do love a good lust list so thought I’d share it!

What are you currently craving?

You Might Also Like

• Reply Kellina's Thoughts November 4, 2012 at 10:35 am

really great choices!! i absolutely adore that jumper and nail polishes!!

• Reply Beauty Daze November 4, 2012 at 11:51 am

The jumper, nail polishes and Chanel Soleil de tan would all be on my list too!

Steoh xx

• Reply Lisa Sabrina November 4, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Hey there! I love your blog, so I tagged/nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find my related blog post here: http://obsession-and-confession.blogspot.de/2012/11/liebster-award.html
    xoxo Lisa

• Reply Vicki - Lets Talk Beauty November 4, 2012 at 2:47 pm

The Essie Winter Collection has some lovely colours esp the deep red & blue. I like the bracelet too. Very sweet

• Reply Emily November 4, 2012 at 3:33 pm

I love the Chanel Chance original, my all-time favourite perfume!! And that Lauren Conrad book is on my Christmas list too:)

thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

• Reply Lela November 4, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Haha I can *never* decide what I want for Christmas – you have made some great picks, though!

xo,
    Lela – http://www.LelaLondon.com

• Reply GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle November 5, 2012 at 1:39 am

I’d love to get my hands on Lauren Conrad beauty stuff too.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews