November 2012 Glossy Box

November 15, 2012

It’s that time of the month again… Glossy Box time!
Mine arrived a few days ago and here’s a little peek at November’s contents and my first impressions…
Monu Firming Moisturiser – I’ve been trying the Monu Collagen Cream I received in a previous box (can’t remember which box!) and like it so happy to give this a try but it doesn’t have me jumping for joy with excitement.
Nails Inc Porchester Square – This is one of my all-time favourite nail colours, so very happy to have a cute little travel-friendly version! There’s also a bright pink and my very much loved Kensington Top Coat in some boxes this month!
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream ‘Himalayan Blue’ – Smells amazing and is a fantastic moisturiser. Always need a hand cream or two around the house so happy with this one!
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant – This stuff is amazing, a powder that you add a touch of water to and it turns into a creamy paste to exfoliate with. I already have a full sized one that’s in my collection and has lasted about a year at least – so this smaller one will last a decent time and is nice and travel friendly!
Alison Claire Mango Body Butter – Cute packaging, smells good and feels lovely to use. What’s not to like?
Overall, I do really like this box with the Dermalogica and the Nails inc being the products I’m most excited about! What’s caught your eye from this month’s Glossy offerings?
p.s. On a side note… I’m really hoping they do a bright red Christmas box next month!

PR sample

You Might Also Like

• Reply Simply Woman Mag November 15, 2012 at 11:05 am

Now this is MUCH more like it. I’m well and truly over the beauty boxes but this one is pretty decent…love Porchester Square too and L’Occitane AND dermalgica goodies are always great. So well done Glossy for pulling it back.

• Reply Christina Ivanova November 15, 2012 at 8:36 pm

looks like a pretty good Glossy box :) I’m happy for you, and a little jealous because we don’t have these in Bulgaria :(

• Reply HeartsAndCrosses November 15, 2012 at 8:56 pm

I really want to try the glossy box, but I;m scared I’d get products that I’d hate and it would be a waste of money :(

• Reply Ashlee November 15, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Awesome products!! I would love to try one of these boxes~! I love your blog! I’m your newest follower~!

• Reply Hayley | Pleasant Ramblings November 16, 2012 at 12:07 am

I love mango, so the body butter sounds gorgeous!! I must definitely sign up to one of these monthly boxes!!! xx

• Reply Victoria November 16, 2012 at 12:31 am

Ah I unsubscribed because I just felt I wasn’t getting value for money, with regards to variety or quality of the products but this box actually seems to tick all of the boxes!

• Reply Temporary:Secretary November 16, 2012 at 11:45 am

They did a bright red box for Christmas last year so let’s hope they have something special planned for this year too! x

• Reply BeautyDetective November 21, 2012 at 11:11 am

I was pretty happy with this month’s Glossybox but I have now read a few reviews and seem to be the only person who can’t stand the smell of the body butter!! I really like the texture and results but just cannot handle the smell! I am planning on using it on my feet so the aroma will be far from my nose!!