Topshop Lipstick: Collection

As if this is going to help my Topshop make-up obsession, here’s a little post on my small but (seemingly) ever-growing collection of Topshop lipsticks…

So it all started with Brighton Rock – the bright pink, that’s a matte finish. I love it! Then I have picked up three variations on the nice safe, neutral type shades… varying from peachy to pinky nude….

Whimsical, Secret Admirer, Brighton Rock, Pillow Talk
Whimsical, Secret Admirer, Brighton Rock, Pillow Talk

To see lipstick swatches click the links at the bottom for each shade:

Overall, it’s hard to pick a favourite – it’s a bit like choosing a favourite child (joke) but I think Pillow Talk is the easiest to wear, Whimsical is a favourite for Summer, Secret Admirer is another easy to wear – just a little more drying than Pillow Talk and doesn’t flatter everyone. Brighton Rock is just such a fun colour, how can you not love it!? Well, if you have dry lips for a start… as it does highlight flaws. But I love it anyway!
I can see this being just the start of a long lasting love affair with Topshop lipsticks. I haven’t braved the Lip Stick pencils they have yet – so any suggestions for good colours let me know!

Bought by me.
SHARE:

15 Responses

1. One Little Vice November 9, 2012 / 9:41 am

Pillow Talk looks like a great everyday lip colour but Brighton Rock really stands out to me! I’m in love with bright pinks right now (I’m blaming Max Factor who started this obsession with their Colour Elixir Lipsticks). They’re all choices, I have yet to buy any TopShop make-up but I’ll definitely be swatching Brighton Rock soon! x

Angelica [One Little Vice]

2. Vicki - Lets Talk Beauty November 9, 2012 / 10:27 am

Topshop lipsticks a re just lovely. From the packaging to the names & most importantly the colours – they are so pigmented and I like the texture too. I am loving Brighton Rock & Pillow Talk they are no on my wish list

3. Porcelain Eleanor November 9, 2012 / 10:37 am

I’ve heard such good things about the topshop lipsticks, I think I need to buy a couple, they have a really nice shade range too! I have the Lip Crayon Stick thingy in Coy, it’s the perfect peachy pink colour, I do like powder room too, but that’s much more on the pink side and I prefer peaches :) They can be quite drying though, so watch out for that!
    Eleanor x

4. Fisi ♥ November 9, 2012 / 8:46 pm

I’m definitely going to buy Pillow Talk next time I’m in Topshop! Gorgeous swatches xx

5. Rola November 10, 2012 / 7:45 am

I like them all, all are pretty!

6. Sami November 10, 2012 / 12:13 pm

I have Brighton Rock and it is such an amazing colour… Topshop lipsticks are such great quality and the price is good too!

7. Bonjour Perfection November 10, 2012 / 7:11 pm

I don’t have any topshop lipsticks, but everybody says such good stuff about them so I’m thinking I should buy some!! Hmm I’m not sure what colour yet though Whimsical looks like a really lovely colour!

8. Claire November 24, 2012 / 10:42 pm

Pillow talk is a gorgeous shade :-)