Beauty Make Up

Topshop Lipstick: Collection

November 9, 2012

As if this is going to help my Topshop make-up obsession, here’s a little post on my small but (seemingly) ever-growing collection of Topshop lipsticks…

So it all started with Brighton Rock – the bright pink, that’s a matte finish. I love it! Then I have picked up three variations on the nice safe, neutral type shades… varying from peachy to pinky nude….

Whimsical, Secret Admirer, Brighton Rock, Pillow Talk
Whimsical, Secret Admirer, Brighton Rock, Pillow Talk

To see lipstick swatches click the links at the bottom for each shade:

Overall, it’s hard to pick a favourite – it’s a bit like choosing a favourite child (joke) but I think Pillow Talk is the easiest to wear, Whimsical is a favourite for Summer, Secret Admirer is another easy to wear – just a little more drying than Pillow Talk and doesn’t flatter everyone. Brighton Rock is just such a fun colour, how can you not love it!? Well, if you have dry lips for a start… as it does highlight flaws. But I love it anyway!
I can see this being just the start of a long lasting love affair with Topshop lipsticks. I haven’t braved the Lip Stick pencils they have yet – so any suggestions for good colours let me know!

Bought by me.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Abby November 9, 2012 at 8:51 am

I love Whimsical & Secret Admirer! I’ve never actually tried them but really want to xx

• Reply Gillian November 9, 2012 at 9:38 am

I have Pillow Talk and love it! Really want to try some more Topshop lipsticks!

Gillian x

• Reply One Little Vice November 9, 2012 at 9:41 am

Pillow Talk looks like a great everyday lip colour but Brighton Rock really stands out to me! I’m in love with bright pinks right now (I’m blaming Max Factor who started this obsession with their Colour Elixir Lipsticks). They’re all choices, I have yet to buy any TopShop make-up but I’ll definitely be swatching Brighton Rock soon! x

Angelica [One Little Vice]

• Reply Vicki - Lets Talk Beauty November 9, 2012 at 10:27 am

Topshop lipsticks a re just lovely. From the packaging to the names & most importantly the colours – they are so pigmented and I like the texture too. I am loving Brighton Rock & Pillow Talk they are no on my wish list

• Reply Porcelain Eleanor November 9, 2012 at 10:37 am

I’ve heard such good things about the topshop lipsticks, I think I need to buy a couple, they have a really nice shade range too! I have the Lip Crayon Stick thingy in Coy, it’s the perfect peachy pink colour, I do like powder room too, but that’s much more on the pink side and I prefer peaches :) They can be quite drying though, so watch out for that!
    Eleanor x

• Reply Xfruitytooty November 9, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Brighton Rock Is My Fav Ever Topshop Lippy!

This Is A great Post Hun, FOLLOWED!!

My Fashion/ Beauty Blog

• Reply Kristy Hank November 9, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I was trying to pick my favourite out of the bunch, but I can’t! I would definitely wear all of them. xx

• Reply Lucy - Beauty and the Blogger November 9, 2012 at 7:53 pm

I’ve got Brighton Rock but quite fancying the other two pinks here toi!

• Reply Fisi ♥ November 9, 2012 at 8:46 pm

I’m definitely going to buy Pillow Talk next time I’m in Topshop! Gorgeous swatches xx

• Reply GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle November 9, 2012 at 11:52 pm

I would not want to pick a favorite either. All the colors are beautiful.
    Casual Clothes for Less | Girlie Blog Seattle

• Reply Rola November 10, 2012 at 7:45 am

I like them all, all are pretty!

• Reply Sami November 10, 2012 at 12:13 pm

I have Brighton Rock and it is such an amazing colour… Topshop lipsticks are such great quality and the price is good too!

• Reply Bonjour Perfection November 10, 2012 at 7:11 pm

I don’t have any topshop lipsticks, but everybody says such good stuff about them so I’m thinking I should buy some!! Hmm I’m not sure what colour yet though Whimsical looks like a really lovely colour!

• Reply HeartsAndCrosses November 11, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Brightrock and pillow talk look amazing!

• Reply Claire November 24, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Pillow talk is a gorgeous shade :-)