Beauty

Beauty Sale Picks

December 27, 2012
c640x512
Beauty Sale Picks
I’ve been told I’m not allowed to buy things in the post-Christmas sales (Which to me translates to not buy *too much* in the post-Christmas sales). So in an attempt to distract myself from purchasing I’ve put together a post with my picks from a few of my favourite online beauty retailers sale offerings!
1. Laura Mercier Cool Classics for eyes set (£10 in Space NK sale)
2. Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Face and Cheeks Palette (£8.50 in Space NK sale)
3. Kevin Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil (£9.50 in Space NK sale)
4. Laura Mercier Shimmer Neutrals Eye Trio (£10 in Space NK sale)
5. OPI The Living Daylights (£8.80 in Beauty Bay Sale)
6. Emma Hardie Starter Kit (£24 in Beauty Bay Sale)
7. Head Jog Teasing Brush (£2.95 from Beauty Bay)
8. OPI Save Me – Nikki Minaj collection (£8.25 from Look Fantastic Sale)
Let me know what you think of my sale picks in the comments… you get extra points if you can guess which of these items I *may* have ordered already!

You Might Also Like

• Reply Charlotte December 27, 2012 at 4:51 pm

I love the O.P.I nail polish, so cuteeee!

-Charlotte

• Reply HeartsAndCrosses December 28, 2012 at 12:06 am

Those OPI polishes are so cute! Plus you cant go wrong with laura mericer

• Reply All Things Pretty December 28, 2012 at 12:22 pm

I got the Laura Mercier palette, total bargain! My favourite sales purchase this year was Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura eyeshadow palette. I couldn’t iustify the full price so was over the moon to find it in Selfridges sale xx

• Reply Kaori Matsui December 31, 2012 at 7:28 am

I must say I like your pick ups! btw what did you use for the text on the image? the hand drawing like font looks cool.
    It would be nice if you could let me know. thanks :)
    kaori

• Reply Kaori Matsui December 31, 2012 at 7:29 am

It would be nice if you could let me know. thanks :)
    kaori

• Reply Kaori Matsui December 31, 2012 at 7:31 am

I must say I love your pick ups!!
    plus, I’d like to know what type of font you have used in the image.(“Beauty sale Picks” & “URL)
    thanks :)
    kaori

• Reply Roxy January 2, 2013 at 12:25 am

Love the Opi Polishes. I’ve gone for a similar polish as no 5. but from Models Own. Hope to see swatches from you soon.