Beauty Nails

Models Own Show Stopper

December 10, 2012

I wasn’t sure if I was going to blog about this or not, because this polish is exclusively available at The Clothes Show – which is going on until just tomorrow (11th December). So it’s not one that will be easy to get your hands on, but then I decided that it’s a gorgeous sparkly polish and those that are going might want to know! Then of course life got in the way of me posting it on the 7th when the Clothes Show opened…but still, better late/just in time than never…

I can’t decide what colour polish this might look best over, I’m leaning towards either a cool lilac or a neutral. Possibly a dove grey shade?! What do you think….

Anyway, Show Stopper is exclusively available at The Clothes Show (stand PK116 to be precise) so if you’re heading there then make sure you stop by and check this beauty out in person!

More infoΒ www.clothesshowlive.com

PR sample.

You Might Also Like

• Reply liloo December 10, 2012 at 9:59 am

Boo, the rest of the world needs to be able to get hold of this shade too. This is stunning.
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

• Reply Porcelain Eleanor December 10, 2012 at 10:53 am

I wish I could get to the clothes show to get one of these, I love a bit of a sparkle top coat at this time of year! haha!
    Eleanor x

• Reply One Little Vice December 10, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Oooo, I think this would look gorgeous over a grey! I’m really loving glitter polish at the moment and Model’s Own Glitters are so nice :) xx

Angelica [One Little Vice]

• Reply Abbie December 10, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I wish I was off to the Clothes Show, there was a trip to with my college, I thoroughly regret not going! I think it’d look gorgeous with a light grey

thoughtsfromanothergirl.blogspot.com

• Reply HeartsAndCrosses December 10, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Wish I was going to the Clothes show, this looks like a gorgeous polish, but its not terribly unique. I love models own and own far to many, but this isnt something that stands out too much! Its a lot like their wonderland, disco ball style collections

x

• Reply Emily December 12, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I went to clothes show on Monday and models own was the first stall I headed to at around 9:20 and they were already sold out :( !

x

• Reply Kristy Hank December 16, 2012 at 12:36 pm

What a pretty glitter polish. xx