Beauty Make Up

Benefit Fine One One

January 28, 2013
8419979601_9146a7a853_z

Benefit are the leaders of quirky products and packaging and this new launch is no different – a twist up cream-to-powder cheek product with a trio of shades, a highlighter, a pinky and a peachy shade…simply striped on the cheeks and blended and you’re good to go!

IMG_6612 IMG_6614 IMG_6615 IMG_6619 IMG_6622

It might seem a bit gimmicky on first glance, but I can happily say it’s a total joy to use. The texture glides on and blends straight from cream to powder and blends amazingly, it really is as easy as glide on, blend and go. The peachy and the pink shades blend into a glowy coral – with the extra hint of radiance thanks to the highlighter section.

It can also be used to give lips a bit of colour – I’d personally avoid the shimmer colour on the lips or else might be a bit of a frosted look that’s sort of dated – but the pink and peach shades would look gorgeous as lip shades.

Expect to see this one pop up in many a face of the day to come soon!

Benefit Fine One One available now (Β£23.50) from Benefit.co.uk

PR sample.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Sandy @ absolute beaut January 28, 2013 at 10:32 am

I’m so intrigued by this product! I would like to see them bring out other shades of this too!

xx

• Reply Hannah Cagney Lace January 28, 2013 at 12:54 pm

This definitely sounds like a really easy to use, all-in-one product – perfect for travelling. I am intrigued!

Hannah http://www.cagneyandlace.com Check out my Neom giveaway!

• Reply Samya January 28, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Ahhh this is the first review I’ve come across where you actually test out the product – everyone else just seems to add photos of the product in the packaging. It does look a bit scarily bright at first glance, looks lovely in the photo where it’s blended though :)

Samya Says.. – my fashion and beauty blog :)

x

• Reply Emily January 28, 2013 at 11:33 pm

I love the look of this:)

• Reply BreezeyBee January 29, 2013 at 11:52 am

i really want to try this!

im your newest follower
    loving your blog :)
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

• Reply Olivia Frescura January 30, 2013 at 12:22 am

This isn’t my kind of product, but it’s a novel idea to say the least! :)