Glossybox January 2013

January’s Glossybox has a detox theme – and for the first time also included a little printed magazine too. Plus a nice little addition of the Glossybox ‘Glossy Dreams’ eye mask – quite a cute little extra! Product wise, there’s a nice range…

A good sized Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner, a Jason lip balm (which I need right now, chapped-lips-crisis). Duck Island Body Lotion – not a brand I’ve heard of before, which does always make me curious! A Monu Face Mask – good size for a mask sample, will get two or three uses from it which is much nicer than a sachet sample one-use one. A detox isn’t a detox without a good mask – so pleased to see this one in there. Then last but by no means least, Elemis Fresh Skin Skin Glow exfoliator – I really like the Fresh Skin range so this is probably my favourite from this month’s box!

Overall – I’m really impressed with January’s box, no disappointments at all and looking forward to trying everything that was in mine!

Did you get the January Detox box? What did you think?

More info: Glossybox  (£10 per box  + P&P)

PR sample.

SHARE:

10 Responses

1. Nia James January 24, 2013 / 8:33 am

Waiting to receive my first one. From what I’ve read not all boxes are the same so hope I have a good one.

2. Laura January 24, 2013 / 11:27 am

Instead of the Paul Mitchell hair product I got a sachet sample of a two-step face mask treatment from Sanctuary and I have to say its amazing! It was the Active Reverse Thermal Transformation and it is a serum followed by a thermal mask, which is really strange because it actually reacts with the serum (i think) which generates a warmth as you apply it which is strange but nice! Left my skin feeling lovely too. I’ve heard a lot of complaints about this box but I thought it was nice! I am getting sick of receiving body lotions though, I’m up to my ears in them!

x Laura @ Black & Gold

3. Lela January 24, 2013 / 4:46 pm

This is a pretty good box, in my opinion! Not sold on the eye mask…but I guess it’s an extra :)

xo,
    Lela – http://www.LelaLONDON.com

4. Lacey January 24, 2013 / 4:52 pm

I didn’t know they were still around. I am going to try and get my hands on a Birch Box. I have heard great things about them. Apparently the glossy boxes get repetitive but you got some good bits. I love that lip balm :)
    x

5. Hazel Barker January 24, 2013 / 6:43 pm

I’m in love with Nails Inc. Lucky Dip! Only £18.95 for SIX full size nails polishes, I’ve placed my order have you? Get full details on my blog http://whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk/

6. Blogging in Pyjamas January 25, 2013 / 11:59 pm

Duck Island – I have to check this out if only because I love the packaging (it gets me every time!)

7. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt January 27, 2013 / 6:07 pm

Love love love the Elemis face wash, but they could have skipped Duck Island… reminds me of cheap complimentary hotel products

8. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt January 27, 2013 / 6:08 pm

Love love love the Elemis face wash, but they could have left out the Duck Island item… reminded me of complimentary hotel products :(