NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette

This is a little look at a pre-Christmas treat I bought myself… the ‘Foreplay’ cheek palette from NARS, with four shades, including the famous Orgasm. The other three being ‘elements’ of the cult classic shade – the hot pink, a warm peach and a shimmering gold. So you can either use as four blushers, or combine different variations for your own look.

Basically I love blusher, especially NARS blusher – so I couldn’t resist.

At Β£39.99 it’s not cheap, but it is cheaper than four individual NARS blushers…that’s girly maths right there!

My favourites have to be the bright pink and Orgasm – I need to find a lipstick in that bright pink shade… any suggestions?!

In typical NARS fashion they’re great quality, well pigmented and smooth and I love that I now have a small and easy to transport around blusher compact as blusher is one of those make-up things I don’t want to go without (I’ll skip eye shadow before I skip blusher) so if I’m out and about it’s nice to have options!

This palette was from ASOS and is Limited Edition, so move fast if you want it!

Which is your favourite shade from the palette?!

Bought by me.

SHARE:

11 Responses

1. Hannah Cagney Lace January 2, 2013 / 9:55 am

What a great little palette – I love Nars blushes so think it’s ideal that you get four cheek products all in one place. I’d definitely skip eyeshadow before I would blusher too, beauty brands need to make more blusher palettes for 2013!

Hannah http://www.cagneyandlace.com

2. Abbie January 2, 2013 / 11:34 am

You can’t say that Nars aren’t bold with their choice of names! I want to love blushes, I really do, but with such already red cheeks they aren’t my best friends

thoughtsfromanothergirl.blogspot.com

3. kirstyb January 2, 2013 / 12:33 pm

the colours look so pretty x

4. Claire January 2, 2013 / 2:16 pm

Gorgeous palette, I had orgasm blush but it shattered, that’s the only problem with Nars blushes. You could try Mac Candy Yum Yum lipstick when it’s released in February :-)

5. loveallthingspretty January 2, 2013 / 2:19 pm

Great value seens as one blush is Β£21 I really want this just because it looks so pretty but I had to give my head a shake, ive already got orgasm, desire and mata hari which are close to the other shades I really don’t need it xx

6. Kassie lee January 2, 2013 / 8:25 pm

i’ve wanted the NARS orgasm blush forever, the color looks amazing.

7. Mopsy January 3, 2013 / 11:51 am

Try Nars Schiap- it is the perfect hot pink.

8. Anna January 3, 2013 / 7:50 pm

These colours look amazing! Nars always make the best blushes :)

Anna xx a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk