Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes

Clinique Chubby Sticks have already obtained cult beauty product in my eyes, I’m yet to meet a beauty lover who’s not loved them. So now Clinique is moving the chubby franchise into eyes… this is exciting news. An eye equivalent of the easy to apply and easy to wear colour like the lip version…. I have high hopes! I’ve been having a play with the various shades available and have two of my favourites to show you today.

IMG_6741 IMG_6749

On the left are 09 Lavish Lilac & 07 Pink & Plenty – the lilac is a nice smokey purple shade, with a nice  taupey shade to it. Colour for those that don’t love colour. The Pink is another one for a slight variation on the safe neutrals, that’s not too far out of safe territory – a somewhat peachy pink with golden shimmer. Sort of like the eye-crayon equivalent of Nars Orgasm.

I have to say, texture wise – so smooth and well pigmented – but sheer enough to make buildable. I do need to give these the duration test and try them for the full work day and see how they stand up – but for colour payoff and blend ability. Impressed so far!

Will you be jumping on the latest addition to the chubby bandwagon??

PR sample.

SHARE:

20 Responses

1. Louise Hoad February 5, 2013 / 8:48 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

2. Leanne February 5, 2013 / 9:43 am

I was amazed by the staying power of these on the eyes – I have oily lids and they didn’t crease AT ALL on me even without setting with powder shadow on top. Amazing stuff! x

3. kittymakesup February 5, 2013 / 10:24 am

I love the look of these but they look like they would crease? xx

4. Valérie February 5, 2013 / 10:27 am

I’d really like to try them but I’d rather buy the chubby sticks for lips! They look really amazing.

Great post!

XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

5. terr davidson February 5, 2013 / 11:10 am

There so pretty x

check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

6. Catrine February 5, 2013 / 11:57 am

ahhh cant wait to try these! xx

7. sweetaholic-beauty February 5, 2013 / 12:20 pm

Oh how super strange… they look like colours I’d put on my lips hehe!
    I’d try these out, they look great! The pink is especially cute!
    xx

8. Samya February 5, 2013 / 3:05 pm

Theses look awesome!! Can’t wait to try :)

Samya – Samya Says..

x

• Beautyjunkielondon February 5, 2013 / 4:05 pm

I always think that with eye crayons or any liquid/cream eye product – I’m wearing the pink one today and no creasing so far!

• Beautyjunkielondon February 5, 2013 / 4:06 pm

Mine are really sensitive too, water at the slightest thing – but the curved shape (the lip ones are pointier) really helps avoid dragging x

9. Babbles About Beauty February 5, 2013 / 5:23 pm

I’ve seen these and would really like to try them! Keen to see how they last throughout the day. Would be great if you could post an update :)

Nicola xo – Babbles About beauty blog

10. Porcelain Eleanor February 5, 2013 / 7:36 pm

I really want to try these so much, can’t wait til they come out, I might just have to buy one… I wish they were cheaper though, I want half of the shades!!
    Eleanor x

11. Laura February 5, 2013 / 9:56 pm

Yeah I’m also worried about them dragging! I hate the idea of drawing on my eyelids with a crayon haha, but I’m sure the formulation is smooth enough for them to be sensitive!

Laura xx Black & Gold