Current Favourites: Cleansing

As a beauty obsessive, it’s very easy to be extremely fickle with products and chop and change all the time – but my new blogging/new year mission is to work on using more products from start to finish and not be so fickle with changing so often. So with that in mind, these are my current daily go-to cleansing products, lwith a little run down of why I use them and why I like them…

Bioderma Crealine H2O

This is an absolute gem in removing make-up. Literally feels like water but removes make-up better than most things I’ve ever found (with the only exception being oil cleansers). This is currently only available in very limited places in the UK (readily available in France) but will be coming to more UK mainstream stores soon, which is very exciting news!

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean

A deep cleansing cream product that I mentioned HERE that I love because it smells insanely good. Have found this one really good for colder months when my skin is on the drier side.

No7 Eye Make-Up Remover

A long term favourite of mine, this is on it’s last legs and I am going to be brave and try something new (either Lancome or Clarins…not decided yet) but I can more than happily say that this is the best budget make-up remover I’ve found (especially when on offer with the ¬£5 till spits)

Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Scrub

This is a little Body Shop goody that I purchased before Christmas, the scrum is really fine 0whic is why I like it so much. It’s not too harsh, but does still feel like it’s giving skin a good thorough scrub. I also like to use this as a little manicure treat – when I remove one shade of polish I always give my hands a good scrub – if you’ve never tried giving your hands a scrub treatment then you’re missing out. Makes such a difference!

I’m trying to keep things simple of the skincare front – I have recently been trying out a new oil cleanser, but not loving it – will give it a couple more tries before I review though.

Any cleansing oil recommendations for me to try next??

All bought by me.

SHARE:

12 Responses

1. Lily M February 14, 2013 / 11:02 pm

Soap and Glory’s Peaches and Clean is fab, isn’t it? Have you tried The Greatest Scrub of All?

2. Twelve52 Blog February 14, 2013 / 11:20 pm

I really like the Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Oil – I’ve switched to a balm cleanser over winter, but will be going back to it once my current one has run out. It’s bloomin’ pricey but lasts forever and my skin likes it, so worth the investment for me!

3. germangreeneyedmonster February 14, 2013 / 11:43 pm

always interesting how different experiences with products can be. I own the Boots Eye Make Up Remover and absolutely hate it as it doesn’t do it’s job properly (at least with my mascara) and I find it too oily.

4. gleepface February 15, 2013 / 10:17 am

Is the No 7 makeup remover good for removing waterproof mascara? I have been tempted by it during voucher season, but I wasn’t sure how it would compare to my beloved L’Oreal.

5. Laura McNally February 15, 2013 / 7:24 pm

Aaah I’ve been looking for a good cleanser. Will have to give these a go, thanks!

6. Helen Gray February 15, 2013 / 7:53 pm

I heart the No.7 cleanser but I forgot to keep my pump and I don’t like the new bottles without them :(

7. Becki Jess Dunn February 15, 2013 / 9:13 pm

I love the soap & glory face wash it smells good enough to eat! Iv been using the Liz Earle cleanse and polish which my skin has really loved its really moisturising :)

becki x

8. Miss Cherie February 16, 2013 / 6:35 pm

I cannot wait to get me some Bioderma in a couple of months time!

-Cheryl
    whatcheryldid.blogspot.com

9. abbie February 17, 2013 / 6:37 pm

I love the Soap and Glory peaches and clean! sooo good!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com