Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner

Day to day make-up wise I tend to stick to pretty much the same look – with the only thing that really changes is the amount of liner I wear. At the moment I’ve been loving a stronger eye look courtesy of this little bargain – the Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner from Maybelline. It’s basically everything I want in a liquid eyeliner…

IMG_6637 IMG_6638 IMG_6639 IMG_6642

This is a felt-tip/pen style liner – which is my preferred style. I find the dipping brush ones much harder to use. The nib is very, very, fine – so if you just want a bit of extra definition it can be done, but the liquid is really pigmented – it doesn’t need ‘layering’ to get it looking truly black and when it’s on, it stays on – no smudging or creasing. In the swatches above I’ve done the one single line plus one where it’s build up a bit more so you can see how black it is.

At just £5.99 I can’t really ask for anything more from a liner…now all I need to do is master how to create more than just a line or a cat eye with it…!

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner is £5.99 from Superdrug.com

PR sample.

SHARE:

7 Responses

1. Valérie February 19, 2013 / 8:12 am

That looks really awesome! I want to try it 😀
    Great post! 😀

XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

2. gleepface February 19, 2013 / 10:04 am

This looks ideal, I have the Benefit Magic Ink, and I really love it but I’d like a pen liner too for when I’m in a rush!

3. Gretchen February 19, 2013 / 10:27 am

This is one of my favorites! I like elf, as well. I just started using liquid liner recently, and I love it! :)

4. theglamourologist February 19, 2013 / 9:31 pm

This looks great- have been using a Tesco one (surprisingly good) but might try this one now.

5. Kassie lee February 20, 2013 / 5:16 am

this is my everyday liner I’ve been using it for years and I love it

6. Nika's Beauty Land February 26, 2013 / 3:25 pm

Hello! I use this liner every day for my winged eyeliner look! It makes wonders for make up with glasses. New follower here 😉
    xoxo Nika