Selfridges Elle Beauty Box
Another new beauty box?! I hear you, the idea is getting a bit over-done now – but hear me out on this one. As this one from Selfridges and the beauty team at Elle is a little bit special. And by a little bit – I mean it’s amazing.
This box carries a higher price point – and doesn’t have the surprise element that other beauty boxes have. But in many ways, this is a very good thing – you know what you’re handing your cash over for and you know it’s going to be good!
So for the price of £30 you will receive the following beauty goodies, hand-picked by the Elle beauty team and with a combined value of £125
- Ciate Cupcake Queen Nail Varnish - a pretty, bright pink with subtle blue-toned shimmer to it.
- Ellis Faas Mascara - I reviewed one of these back in 2011, you can read the post here
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix Lip Balm – One of the best lip balms, amazing in colder weather.
- Topshop Lipstick in Charmed – I adore Topshop lipsticks and this peachy shade was next on my list.
- Sachajuan Leave-In Conditioner – The bottle looks simple and non attention-grabbing, but these are fab. I first tried this brand after it was in a beauty box a while back and really impressed!
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist – Love Jurlique, this will be a great refresher for LFW madness this coming weekend!
Plus the October Issue of Elle Magazine - which is HUGE – and comes with the lovely subscriber cover – less cover text and a little bit ‘frame-worthy’!
Laura Mercier New Nude MasterclassDecember 17th, 2013
Nicole Scherzinger X Factor: Get the LookDecember 15th, 2013
Christmas Ideas: For Beauty JunkiesDecember 15th, 2013
Christmas Ideas: Fragrance For HimDecember 14th, 2013
Christmas Ideas: Brush SetsDecember 14th, 2013